If, like us, you are sick of the “B Word” the best solution may be to go skiing over the time that the UK leaves the European Union. In the same way that the world didn’t end over the millennium it is very unlikely that you’ll be stranded abroad / a prisoner in Blighty after 29th March!
There is no denying that the fortnight around 29th March is quieter than we’d like in our booking diary – a trend replicated across the Alps, but we also hate empty beds, so grab a half price bargain and ski the quiet sunny slopes of the Portes du Soleil with us. The ‘Buy One Get One Free’ deals below are first come first served and all we ask is that you find some alternative dinner party chat to Brexit!
- 23 – 30 March week:
- Chery des Meuniers: 7 nights £625 or 4 nights £390 (for 2 people sharing a room)
- 31 March – 7 April week:
- Chez Claude: 4 nights £375 (for 2 people sharing a room)
WIN A HOLIDAY WITH #HOSTSAVOIE
We are running our popular hashtag competition again this winter and we’d love for as many of you as possible to take part. By using the hashtag #HostSavoie your photo will be included on the hashtag feed on our website, and you could win an awesome prize when we close the contest at the end of the season.
At the end of April we will choose our favourite photo to be the cover of our next in-house magazine and the photographer will win a holiday for 2 people during winter 2019/20.
Terms of Competition
- Photographs must have been taken whilst on holiday in one of our chalets (any time since we opened in 2005 is fine!)
- The hashtag #HostSavoie must be used on the original post on Instagram.
- Only photos posted up to and including 15th April 2019 will be included in the competition.
- Winners will be picked before the end of April 2019 by Host Savoie staff.
- The free holiday prize is to be taken during winter 2019/20 and may be picked from any dates on the Bed Filler page of the website.
- Any images deemed inappropriate will be moderated and removed from the hashtag feed on our website. Profanity filters are also in place.
- Host Savoie reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
- Anyone selected as a competition winner must consent to their photographs being used for marketing purposes on Host Savoie Ltd printed or digital media.